- Fully Comprehensive Insurance NO Excess, NO Self Risk, NO Security Deposit. (C.D.W and F.D.W. Customer is fully relieved from the responsibility of any damage. All vehicles are subject to liability and fully comprehensive automobile and property damage insurance. Any damage is fully covered by the Insurance even if the driver is responsible for the accident.)
- Third Party Insurance covering damages caused to other drivers/cars/people.
- Personal Liability Insurance for the driver and the passengers.
- Theft Protection Insurance.
- Broken Glass and Mirrors Insurance.
- All Local Taxes. (24% VAT)
- Unlimited Kilometers.
- Best washed cars guarantee.
- 24 hours Telephone Service.
- 24 hours Road Assistance.
- Free Road Map.
Our Rates are inclusive of:
- Driving unfer the influence of alcohol / drugs
- Going over a STOP sign or Red light
- Going over or overtaking on double solid road lines
- Driving Off the Road (asphalt only road permitted)*
- Loss of Car Key - 150euros penalty
- Fines written out by law enforcement agencies
Our Insurance does not apply in the following cases:
*We noticed that some of our guests still take the risk to drive all the way to Balos, despite we always inform all our guests that the insurance is invalid when driving off-road. In such cases, renter (client) has the FULL responsibility for damages that may occur. We hope for your understanding, and we know for sure, that if you got on such a road with your own car, you would definitely not be driving your car on it!
In the event of damage to the car, the client is not exempt from liability if they dont call the emergency phone number! +306940160266
Minimum Rental: 3 days Chania and Ierapetra Regions, minimum rental is for 5 days and upon request.
Minimum Rental Age: 21 years old and have a driving license for at least 1.5 years. For Groups A, B, C and D
Accepted Payment Methods:
Visa & MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards, and Cash.
Cancellations made 5 days or more before your arrival date, no fees will be charged. For cancellations made 120 hours before your arrival date 20% of your booking value will be charged. If you don't show 100% of your booking value will charged.
CAR DISTRIBUTION AND RENTAL CROSS-BORDER:
It is not allowed to transport the vehicle to and from any island or mainland. All insurances will be canceled and the renter will be liable for all damages in case the car is outside the island of Crete and a fine of 1000€ will be imposed
- Not smoke in the car
- Secure (lock) vehicle when not in use.
- Always park the vehicle in a safe spot.
- Respect Road signs and traffic limits.
- Respect vehicle limits and use appropriately
Clients Should also:
Please read carefully the following term:
We kindly inform our clients, that all rental vehicles are allowed to move strictly and only in asphalted/paved roads!
Vehicles include a special sensor system, as well as locator device, that notifies the rental company, when the vehicle is moving in unpaved streets, dirt roads or prohibited/un-authorized areas.
In case the renter, drives with the rental vehicle off-road, in unpaved streets (road to Balos or other similar roads, etc.) or in un-authorized areas, there is absolutely no insurance coverage and the renter bares exclusive responsibility, so for any damages that may occur in the rental vehicle and for the cleaning of mud, dust, etc., in the interior and exterior of the vehicle, as well as for the towing expenses that may arise.
In the situation of disregard of the above term, the renter is obligated to pay the amount of 1000€ to the rental company, as penalty